Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my X-Trim and let me tell you....If you own a Road Glide and are sick of the cheap looking, gluey, sticky nasty crap that Harley puts on our bikes then you need to check out X-Trim.....This stuff is the bees knees...Looks great, easy to install. Still can't understand why Hd doesn't already do this. Will get some pictures up tomorrow. Super affordable and fast FREE shipping in the continental USA! No I do not work for the company just hella impressed with their product. Best $35 I have spent on the bike yet.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for the tip looks pretty good.
-ST

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
One of the things I put on my bike right away when I first got it. Of course I had help from my husband, but still very easy.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Just finished installing my X-Trim and let me tell you....If you own a Road Glide and are sick of the cheap looking, gluey, sticky nasty crap that Harley puts on our bikes then you need to check out X-Trim.....This stuff is the bees knees...Looks great, easy to install. Still can't understand why Hd doesn't already do this. Will get some pictures up tomorrow. Super affordable and fast FREE shipping in the continental USA! No I do not work for the company just hella impressed with their product. Best $35 I have spent on the bike yet.
+1 x-trim is the way to go next time you take the outer fairing off. Great product an upgrade that don't break the bank.

·
Super Moderator
12,349 Posts
Thanks a lot fellow forum members....I'm going to have my fairing off again next week, looks like this is something else I may have to do. Does it ever end??? :eek: :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
pictures or it didn't happen

·
Registered
999 Posts
2nd!!

I put this on my windshield when I upgraded in 2011 and knew it was a "must have" if I ever had to do anything inside the fairing. I did some stuff in the fairing not long ago and put this on. It's a great replacement for the cheap, cheesy stuff HD puts on and elleviates one of my biggest frustrations with my motorcycle. (A portion of my stock trim had been coming off since day #1.)

HSP

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I have the windshield trim and 2 different size windshields which I swap within the seasons and after swapping it out once it falls off just like the factory one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
painted my inner fairing and used the x-trim when installing back on. Defintely looks alot better. I still used 3m adhesive to install. Just made it easier and more permanent. Seemed to want to come loosed at the edges for me but defiintely worth the 35.00

·
Registered
639 Posts
painted my inner fairing and used the x-trim when installing back on. Defintely looks alot better. I still used 3m adhesive to install. Just made it easier and more permanent. Seemed to want to come loosed at the edges for me but defiintely worth the 35.00
I put it on a while back. Like others have said, after a while it does start to come off, but I just glued the one loose spot on and haven't had an issue. Still looks better than stock to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts