Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering what anyone can tell me for the best price on the satellite radio receiver for a new '16 RG Special. The cvo comes with it but you need to purchase and install on RG and Special. So looking for info on where and any issues I may in counter. Thx peeps.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Unless the dealer you buy the bike from cuts you a break the online guys will be your best bet - boardtracker, surdyke, etc.

FWIW, I had it for awhile on the aftermarket HU on my 13 and it wasn't worth it. The EQ settings that were great for music sounded like crap on talk radio and vice versa. The quality of the sound was also way worse than any other source which I don't understand because never had that problem in the car. I dropped it at the end of riding season up here. The module for aftermarket radios is only about $45 so I didn't care. If I spent big bucks on a HD unit I would have been royally pizzed off.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have one on my 15 RGS......I like it but it cuts out at times and won't come back on.....I have to fuck with it to get it to come back on. When it is on though....I like it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts