Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got done installing these Cool lookn parts. IMHO! When the Scream-n-Eagle RoadGlide came out, again last year I fell in love again. Having owned a 2001 FLTRSE2, as my first Glide was all it took to realize what a Killer Bike the RoadGlide really is! When I saw the rear end on the 09 I was like "KILLER"! And when Harley redesigned the Frame and made improvements as such to the Touring models in 09 I said "Here I go Again" ! So with some time, patience and $ saved, I bought Paul Yaffe "Baggernation" Originals! I chose PYO for certain reasons,...No Cover over your stock Fender,... its the Real McCoy! Lights in the Fender are like no others "Very Cool"! Everything bolted up Nice. Wasn't really that tough! The Bags are Phenominal! I sent Yaffe my side covers and they did a Great Job of matching the Stripe, internally and x-ternally. Anyway ,...I'm not done yet, next year I'll do more! "God Willing" !

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow....very, very nice...!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

·
Registered
36 Posts
siiiiiiiiiick chit bro

I have the same fender on now (not painted yet) and yes, his products are the best looking ones out right now IMHO.

if you don't mind me asking.... how were the wires to the brake light/signal lights and lic plate frame hooked up? did you drill a hole to run the left side over to the right and then up to the connector on the bike? also the wiring sequence would be appreciated.

Thanks

Just got done installing these Cool lookn parts. IMHO! When the Scream-n-Eagle RoadGlide came out, again last year I fell in love again. Having owned a 2001 FLTRSE2, as my first Glide was all it took to realize what a Killer Bike the RoadGlide really is! When I saw the rear end on the 09 I was like "KILLER"! And when Harley redesigned the Frame and made improvements as such to the Touring models in 09 I said "Here I go Again" ! So with some time, patience and $ saved, I bought Paul Yaffe "Baggernation" Originals! I chose PYO for certain reasons,...No Cover over your stock Fender,... its the Real McCoy! Lights in the Fender are like no others "Very Cool"! Everything bolted up Nice. Wasn't really that tough! The Bags are Phenominal! I sent Yaffe my side covers and they did a Great Job of matching the Stripe, internally and x-ternally. Anyway ,...I'm not done yet, next year I'll do more! "God Willing" !

·
Registered
246 Posts
And just when I thought I was done with my bike. Now you got me lookin' at more 'stuff'.
Outstanding ride!

R

·
0 Posts
I've been eyeballing that configuration on bagger nation's site as well...Looks like serious dough at the end of the day. Congrats on your custom, I'm jealous!

·
Registered
470 Posts
looks great....are you running reinhart true duals ? they look like they extend beyond the fender perfectly... did you have to add anything to make them do that ? most exhaust i see , dont extend pass the extended bags and custom fenders.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Neano62

two words....VERY COOL!
Nice job...whats next?
(you guys are killing me here) i need to sign in for professional help because its about to get outa control....:eek:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
siiiiiiiiiick chit bro

I have the same fender on now (not painted yet) and yes, his products are the best looking ones out right now IMHO.

if you don't mind me asking.... how were the wires to the brake light/signal lights and lic plate frame hooked up? did you drill a hole to run the left side over to the right and then up to the connector on the bike? also the wiring sequence would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pork-Chop, My Bud did all the soldering. Hes the King of wiring, and a Great wrench! But,... everything was ready to wire and go when he got here, u-no its like,"you get it all ready and I'll be there @ 7 and gone at 8! He helped me hang the fender to, wasn't about to go it alone! so,.. Did Yaffe not send you a wiring diagram?... If you have a fax # pm me and I'll send it to you. It has the Wiring Connections and Description of Operation.pm me with your tele.# if you dont have a fax# and I'll tell ya over the phone, cause I wrote it all down as my bud hooked it up. LOL! To much for me to type. I'm a Lazy S.O.B.! Pics of my bud at his best.BTW no holes were drilled in the fender to run the wires from left to rite or viseversa,all taped up and glued in.Look close at a couple of these pics and you'll see the wires taped then we ran them underneath the fender bracket. Funny you ask that,...cause my bud said the same x-act thing!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks great....are you running reinhart true duals ? they look like they extend beyond the fender perfectly... did you have to add anything to make them do that ? most exhaust i see , dont extend pass the extended bags and custom fenders.
Stock Head Pipes w/Reinhart Mufflers. I want to buy some CFR Mufflers, but Reinharts will do for now. I added nothing to the mufflers or the head pipe.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Any dragging with that bad boy??

·
Registered
36 Posts
PM sent...

Pork-Chop, My Bud did all the soldering. Hes the King of wiring, and a Great wrench! But,... everything was ready to wire and go when he got here, u-no its like,"you get it all ready and I'll be there @ 7 and gone at 8! He helped me hang the fender to, wasn't about to go it alone! so,.. Did Yaffe not send you a wiring diagram?... If you have a fax # pm me and I'll send it to you. It has the Wiring Connections and Description of Operation.pm me with your tele.# if you dont have a fax# and I'll tell ya over the phone, cause I wrote it all down as my bud hooked it up. LOL! To much for me to type. I'm a Lazy S.O.B.! Pics of my bud at his best.BTW no holes were drilled in the fender to run the wires from left to rite or viseversa,all taped up and glued in.Look close at a couple of these pics and you'll see the wires taped then we ran them underneath the fender bracket. Funny you ask that,...cause my bud said the same x-act thing!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts