Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and another member are going to get a burger at Yankee's on Sat. Only 150 mile ride one way for us. Should be there around noon, it would be nice to see some more Sharks in the parking lot.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
one of my favorite places. i may see u there. I will be on a Vivid Black RGC with lowers and tour pak with American flag.

·
Registered
203 Posts
move

Hope to be out there soon, move out there to Austin area, had enough of Calif.:D

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
hey tim why don't I hook up with u guys and ride in together. what is ur planned route? I am off I45 at mile marker 73. I could meet you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are taking the long route 359 to Hempstead and 1488 to magnolia thin 1774 up to Carlos . I'll pm you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good ride was a little cold a little windy but good food and good company. We met up with jimmyray in magnolia and took a ride through the national forest. Only three sharks in the parking lot though ours, I guess it's still a secret. We didn't have much time to visit, had to get back before dark when it got really cold. Will have to do it again when it gets warmer so we have more time. And I'll try to take some pictures next time.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
met up with some nice Shark folks yesterday...(and one bat winger) Timhogan and Racetrack on a ride to Yankees Tavern in Carlos, TX. Like Tim said a little windy and a little on the cool side. let's do it again soon!!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Damn! And I'm stuck offshore in the Gulf... You guys went right by me. Hopefully next time we can make the ride and meet you guys! Love Yankees! Sporting a Yankee's sticker on back of my hard hat

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Getting all better and well be nice and well done by the time April comes around. Went to the Dr on monday and got some meds. Didn't have the bronchitis and only ended up being a sinus infection and some heavy chest congestion. Finally got to ride my Roadie after 10 days of being sick. Damn it feels good. Not quite at 100% but probably at about 80% good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts