Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Mutazu lowers on my 2015 RGS and man they work out and look great. I paid under $ 200.00 and that included the quick release hardware. I get wanting them to be from HD but come on
$ 699.99 pluss hardware verse $ 200.00. Here is my bike with the lowers mounted.
Womack

Registered
Discussion Starter #6

Registered
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I purchased the quick release hardware and the lower fitting is chrome and look great. Once again overall I think this is a product and for the money you just can't go wrong. I have attached a picture where you can see the chromed hardware that holds the lower section onto the front crash bar.
Womack

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Swomack! Placing my order in a few minutes!
Glad I was able to save you some money brother.
You will dig them.
As far as putting them together, just go on YouTube for video instructions. Very easy to put together. When you are ready to mount them just take your time.
Womack

Registered
Thanks for the reply, was poking around their website and all I saw was black, did you get the glove boxes then ? Or did you go with speakers ? flhman

Registered
Thanks for making that decision easy for me :D. I have a set of lowers from a '12 that were not on my FLHX when it was totalled. Think I'll have to have them painted and put them on. Lowers look GOOD on the '15 roadies.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the reply, was poking around their website and all I saw was black, did you get the glove boxes then ? Or did you go with speakers ? flhman
I went with the vented lowers with glove boxes.
Swomack

Registered
I ordered a pair of these and can't with for them to arrive.

I have to mention. When I was completing the sale I got in a conversation with Patricia. She mentioned that a member of this forum behaved really poorly. The guy called her an F-in Cun+. This sucks because they seem to be nice people just running a business.

I don't know the details but it really does not matter, name calling when you are getting a 10% discount is stupid. Plus it can hurt everyone else from getting a discount.

Just ride

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Are you kidding me.
Yes she is a sweet lady and has been very helpful.
She knows me by my first and last name.
Some people are just a-Holes.
Unbelievable
Swomack

1 - 20 of 31 Posts