Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had success with this combo?

I ordered them for my 2013 RG and the shop installed only the PC V as they said there was issues when the Auto tune was installed on both the shop owners bike and another customers as well.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I called FM today.

1) Make sure you have the AT plugged into the data port under the left side cover.
2) Make sure the stock O2 sensors are disconnected under the right side cover or totally removed and bungs plugged.
3) double and triple check all wire connections.

Good luck.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Have the PC-V / Auto on the '09 SERG 117 for over 5k now, works fine, not one hiccup.

Accept trims once in a while (after different types of riding)

Bike is very close if not spot on as far as tune goes, no flat spots, plenty of power everywhere.

Maybe, one of the better dyno tuners (in the country) could eek a hair more out of it, maybe not?

I see no reason to put this bike on a dyno. (unless a mild curiosity gets the best of me just to see what the #s actually are ~ not to tune it)

It's a friggin' rocket that averages right at 40 MPG 2-up / loaded on the Interstate at 80-90+

Happy Camper!

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have power commander v & autotuner with over 1500 miles on it no problems runs great Dyno at 96 HP & 110 lb of tork

1 - 6 of 6 Posts