Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends. I'm searching for a seat. I could use a little more comfortable but my ol lady could really use more seating area than my stock seat.

So what I'm looking for is a seat that sits as close to the stock position as possible.Yesterday I tried a stock Electra seat and it was better but too high and too far forward.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
Maybe a used sundowner and send it to Mean City Cycles to have it modified the way you want?

·
Registered
132 Posts
What bike do you have? If it’s not an ultra, you can pick up an ultra seat cheap and then like the other guy said, ship off to MCC. A really nice seat will cost you 600-800 and it’s not custom. If you get a stock ultra and have it modified for you and lady, probably between 500-600 and custom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
If you have a quality local dealer, they should have many seats for you to demo with your passenger. A hundred mile ride should let you know if you like the seat or not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to go by my dealer one day and demo some seats

Getting the ultra seat and getting it worked on is a good idea. Thanks

I've always like the way the saddlemen rs seat looks but I've heard some bad reviews of them so I'm torn

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
518 Posts
I will have a leather HD "Rallyrunner" FS soon. Very nice seat. PM for details if interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will a 2013 ulrta seat fit the 2019 ultra

I have a corbin heated seat on my 2013 ultra, will it fit a 2019 ultra?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts