Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wooooohhh.. Luck lil lady.. Could have easily been a head on with that truck..

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
If that truck hadnt have swerved outta the way.....SPLAT!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
OMG....scary stuff...lucky to be in one piece

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
how the hell do you fall asleep on two wheels?? i rode 17 hrs to SWII and never even felt tired that is crazy, she is so lucky!! she wasnt riding alone her gaurdian angel was with her for sure!!!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I hope like hell that wasn't a cop that not only allowed, but helped her, to get up off the road without C-spine precautions.......BAD idea.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I hope like hell that wasn't a cop that not only allowed, but helped her, to get up off the road without C-spine precautions.......BAD idea.
most cops don't wear flip flops lol. also might have figured keep her in the roadway and get run over for sure even with a vehicle parked in front of her.I m betting she was drunk or under the influence of drugs.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
most cops don't wear flip flops lol. also might have figured keep her in the roadway and get run over for sure even with a vehicle parked in front of her.I m betting she was drunk or under the influence of drugs.
+1, I loooked at that video a couple of times, I am thinkin there is a reason she bounced off that truck and the pavement and didn't look like she understood what had happened.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Kind of makes your butt pucker! yah gotta wonder what she was dreaming about; because we all saw what she woke up to! :confused:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
All I can think is WOW!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Holy Cow! that is scary to watch makes me cringe every time right before impact, just a little more left and its over.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
i dont care if she was under the influence or fell asleep, thats one very lucky lady for sure. she almost got taken out by the truck that cut her off before she glanced off the oncoming truck.

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
So many ways she could have been killed, crazy!

·
Registered
174 Posts
One Lucky Lady

She has to be charmed to have survived that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts