Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is so awesome. I have a couple Road Glide specific and Motorcycle generally groups I'm in on Facebook. With one exception all of them are full of trolls that have minimal value. Their primary value appears to be adding the comments "your not a real biker, " "that _________ is gay," or "learn to work on your own shit. "

This site, no matter how basic the question offers actual information, real help, and true comraderie.
Thank you all for being truly magnificent bastards.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
This site is so awesome. I have a couple Road Glide specific and Motorcycle generally groups I'm in on Facebook. With one exception all of them are full of trolls that have minimal value. Their primary value appears to be adding the comments "your not a real biker, " "that _________ is gay," or "learn to work on your own shit. "

This site, no matter how basic the question offers actual information, real help, and true comraderie.
Thank you all for being truly magnificent bastards.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
What you say is so true. I have pretty much left or ignore the FB groups. Let's hope we can keep this forum as it is.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,806 Posts
Good peeps here. I knew when I found my old buddy @Swomack hangin out here that it must be decent :-D
There you go, you blew it. We were ready to welcome you with open arms .... until you admitted to being a buddy of Swo'. Your acceptance here will now be kind of 'touch and go'.

Just kiddin'. If you're a buddy of Swo, then you're a buddy of all of us here.

·
Registered
235 Posts
There you go, you blew it. We were ready to welcome you with open arms .... until you admitted to being a buddy of Swo'. Your acceptance here will now be kind of 'touch and go'.

Just kiddin'. If you're a buddy of Swo, then you're a buddy of all of us here.
LOL....met that joker years ago when we were both on a different brand. As Mr. Marx said, "I wouldn't want to be part of any club that would have me for a member." :grin: Good people here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I deleted my FB acct because of the Dheads, the only way I will leave this forum is if they kick me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
I wanted to add my $0.02.

I've been on a lot of different forums over the years (truck ones, hunting ones, general harley ones, etc). This site has been more welcoming, more informative, better laid out than all the rest I've been on combined. The people are truly helpful and don't berate you for asking simple questions that newbies truly don't know the answer too. I've only been on for a month and I've gained so much, I need to say thank you.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Treat em with a nice dry rub and a few hours of smoke, mmmm delicious animals>:)
Probably eat more meat than 5 people here with my diet and training. But of you're cruel to animals. You're an asshole. Hunting, fishing. Ya that's all good. Have zero issues with any of that. Done a lot of it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Probably eat more meat than 5 people here with my diet and training. But of you're cruel to animals. You're an asshole. Hunting, fishing. Ya that's all good. Have zero issues with any of that. Done a lot of it.
Love my pups....got more pics of them than my own kids or grandkids.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Love my pups....got more pics of them than my own kids or grandkids.
Man do I have a soft spot for the little guys. I have a blind Chihuahua/Min Pin mix. Hes my boy. Buddy. Tucker is the Pit, Madison is the beagle mix and Molly my Saint. Rescues. My favorite breed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts