Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you probably already know this but I didn't until today. I decided to watch a few YouTube videos on the infotainment system today since I haven't really done much with mine. One of the video's was one that Matt Laidlaw did and in there he mentioned a simple way to switch between High Contrast mode and full color (whatever you have yours set to) on your display. Some may not think you would need to do this but if you have ever experienced the awful glare you can see the screen a little better in High Contrast mode when that happens. All you need to do is hold the info (i) button, right hand controls, down for 5secs and it will change your display from color to High Contrast and hold it again for 5secs and it will go back to color. Sometimes it's just the simplest things that make you happy. Now to figure out the rest of this contraption. :grin:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Big problem with the info system is many not figuring out how to do a lot of the things it can. Guilty as charged. This is my second of the new info center ones . I was pissed I could not display speed and time with the GPS screen up. Felt silly when I Stumbled on how to do it. The expensive Sony in my car is no better. It does a lot but you really need to understand what it wants from you.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Big problem with the info system is many not figuring out how to do a lot of the things it can. Guilty as charged. This is my second of the new info center ones . I was pissed I could not display speed and time with the GPS screen up. Felt silly when I Stumbled on how to do it. The expensive Sony in my car is no better. It does a lot but you really need to understand what it wants from you.

So how did you get the speed and time to show???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
753 Posts
So how did you get the speed and time to show???

Go into NAV setup. You can change what shows up in the left and right info boxes when a route is active. Can also change what bars do or don’t show up at the bottom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts