Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My lighter seems to be giving me grief and now is always popping fuses when I use it. Yes, I use it for lighting up a cig while lighting up the road. Anyways, you all seem to be ripping them out and putting in fancy glowing buttons, so I will happily take one off your hands if you aren't gonna use it anymore. I'm looking for the metal housing, not the little lighter with the filament.

Probably easier if a fellow Canuck has one, but I'm really in no rush to pull my fairing anytime soon. Smoke'm if you got'm.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
do you need the whole thing including the housing, or just the lighter itself?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry - I meant the housing, I have a boat load of the filament lighter portions. I edited the post, thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
2019 RGS, Fullsac exhaust, S&S stealth AC, TTS tuner.
1,541 Posts
Took me 5 mins but I found it. Was beginning to think I accidentally swept it up when I cleaned my garage 😬. But it was right where I remembered tossing it when I took it out I just needed to open my eyes (y)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a buddy who keeps one of those butane lighters on his dash with velcro.
Ordered a decent one of these this morning as well. Gotta stay fueled, you know. Have velcro, will travel.,

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The crowds gathered as the Pony Express came into town fast and furiously. Thanks @Ike Burns! I almost feel like I should just lose the black plug now rather than try to figure out where it fell off.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks bro. Use it or lose it - gonna do both

1 - 17 of 17 Posts