Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just as an fyi...

AAA: Motorcycle and RV coverage is an option on both the Plus and Premium plans. The cost is $37 annually for the option. Your bike or vehicle doesn't need to be registered with AAA, therefore the benefit will work with any bike or car you're driving, including someone else's. In addition to motorcycles it will cover RA for an RV (think camper), trailer (think cargo or utility) or other street license-able unit.

• Optional benefit for an additional $37 annual fee per household
  • Any of your 4 allowable service calls per membership year may be used for RV/motorcycle tows, extrication and winching and RV tire changes. Up to $500 per service call; $1,000 annual max. per household
Ahh, now you have jogged my memory. I would have gone with AAA, however our insurance already provides coverage for our autos, so I would have been paying for only motorcycle coverage with AAA, at a greater overall cost vs BMW MOA. BMW MOA offers the 100 mile plan with no tire replacement for $89, which I considered, but for $20 a year, and the mileage we ride, I thought it was worth it. It would take about 15 years with no tire claim before I would be break even on a new tire.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts