Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a bunch of Harley accessories for my RG from Zanottis. They emailed me within a couple of hours and told me that they had to order a few of the parts and it would take 4 to 6 days to ship. 6 days later, I recieved the items.
Im very happy with the prices and service that Zanottis provided. I highly recommend them if you havent already used them.

Their site is www.zanottimotor.com

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Ive ordered from them before, some good transactions, some bad. But from here on out, my money goes to our forum member Jon (PCPaiN) at Horny Toad HD. Great prices, great service. No complaints EVER!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ordered from them before, some good transactions, some bad. But from here on out, my money goes to our forum member Jon (PCPaiN) at Horny Toad HD. Great prices, great service. No complaints EVER!
+1 what she said!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Over the years I have had great luck with Zanottis and never a single bad experience. PC pain has beaten their price on somethings and not on others. I will continue to use them both depending on who sells cheaper as both have provided great service.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I ordered from them before, some good transactions, some bad. But from here on out, my money goes to our forum member Jon (PCPaiN) at Horny Toad HD. Great prices, great service. No complaints EVER!
+1 Same here :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will check Jons prices out next time I order. Thanks

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I have used Zannoti's before as well and have no complaints but will be giving PC Pain a shout next time I am in need if for no other reason than he being a forum member. Sounds like he has earned his reputation and besides he is from Texas, can't be all bad :)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
PC Pain

always had good service from PC Pain. And they always seem to have in stock. FaST SHIPPER.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Over the years I have had great luck with Zanottis and never a single bad experience. PC pain has beaten their price on somethings and not on others. I will continue to use them both depending on who sells cheaper as both have provided great service.
jon has beaten zanotti's shipped price on everything that i have checked with him on....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I bought a set on "new" heritage bars from Zanottis a few years back. I got the bars and upon inspection I realizes they were used. The chrome was flawless but you could see the glue from the old grip plus there was light rust on the inside. I contacted them and explained what I found. They said sometimes they sell used stock that has been removed from a bike. After a good bitch session they offered to take the bars back or take $25.00 of my next order and give me free shipping. Anyway I kept the bars and never used them again.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
So far PCpain has beat out Zanottis price by at least few bucks every time I ordered . Pretty fast shipping too.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I quit shopping around pretty much since Ive been buying from PC Pain. His prices are either better or close enough that I would rather do business w/ him being a forum member.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ive ordered from them before, some good transactions, some bad. But from here on out, my money goes to our forum member Jon (PCPaiN) at Horny Toad HD. Great prices, great service. No complaints EVER![/QUOTE

What is the discount that they offer from members of this forum??

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
it isn't like a set % off. just email jon and he will tell you what the price would be usually he includes shipping in the quote as well. either way, he will tell you that this either does or does not include shipping.

i actually don't know, but if you were to call horny toad and speak to someone else, you would not get the same (if any) discount. i always deal with jon directly

[email protected]

every transaction has been handled great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
it isn't like a set % off. just email jon and he will tell you what the price would be usually he includes shipping in the quote as well. either way, he will tell you that this either does or does not include shipping.

i actually don't know, but if you were to call horny toad and speak to someone else, you would not get the same (if any) discount. i always deal with jon directly

[email protected]

every transaction has been handled great.
Thanks sent him a e-mail.

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
I ordered a bunch of Harley accessories for my RG from Zanottis. They emailed me within a couple of hours and told me that they had to order a few of the parts and it would take 4 to 6 days to ship. 6 days later, I recieved the items.
Im very happy with the prices and service that Zanottis provided. I highly recommend them if you havent already used them.

Their site is www.zanottimotor.com
I appreciate the feedback. It is always good to know all of your options...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ive ordered from them before, some good transactions, some bad. But from here on out, my money goes to our forum member Jon (PCPaiN) at Horny Toad HD. Great prices, great service. No complaints EVER!
+1
I stopped in to visit PCPain last week to purchase a chrome fromt end kit for my RGU and he was off that day. The parts team still took great care of me and offered the same deal with no questions asked. I won't even bother shopping anywhere else from here on out for my parts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts