Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a ride with some friends on Saturday to Bradford, Pa and toured the Zippo/Case Museum. Many thanks to DOUG570 for meeting us and showing us some cool back roads in the area and for recommending a great place for lunch.

**Have a couple pics to upload, but having problem....check back once it gets resolved. ??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Took a ride with some friends on Saturday to Bradford, Pa and toured the Zippo/Case Museum. Many thanks to DOUG570 for meeting us and showing us some cool back roads in the area and for recommending a great place for lunch.

**Have a couple pics to upload, but having problem....check back once it gets resolved. ??
I'd love to see the pics, I lived in Bradford from 1996 to 2000.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
We rode right past there last year on our run to Maine I'm the only smoker. No one wanted to stop.

Cool pics.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We rode right past there last year on our run to Maine I'm the only smoker. No one wanted to stop.

Cool pics.
Don't have to be a smoker to enjoy that place and the history of the zippo lighters. There were some nice Case Knives there too.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Don't have to be a smoker to enjoy that place and the history of the zippo lighters. There were some nice Case Knives there too.
I know. They would have stopped if said I wanted to. But we did have to move on. It's fine. I'm a few hours from there. That's an easy day ride for me.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I've stopped at the Case/Zippo factory on my way from Pittsburgh to Buffalo (scenic route). It is an incredible place and I could spend a small fortune in there, no doubt. The museum is really nice and gives you a really great idea of what a spectacular history both products have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts