Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Road Tech Zumo 660 and tried to stream music from my Iphone through my Zumo 660 via bluetooth into the auxiliary imput on my OEM radio. I could not get the Zumo 660 to synk music on my iphone. Has anyone else tried to do this? I called Garmin and they said I need the Zumo 590lm.

· Registered
296 Posts
I think the Bluetooth on the Zumo 660 is only for telephone connection and not Bluetooth audio. I have the 660 also. You can purchase a mini SD card and upload MP3 files to your Zumo 660 and connect it to the Aux port on your Harmon-Kardon system, or, you can do as I do and just use the headphone jack on your phone to connect to the Aux port on the Harmon-Kardon system and play your tunes that way.
I found the Zumo very difficult to upload music to.

Scoop.

· Premium Member
6,364 Posts
I think the Bluetooth on the Zumo 660 is only for telephone connection and not Bluetooth audio. I have the 660 also. You can purchase a mini SD card and upload MP3 files to your Zumo 660 and connect it to the Aux port on your Harmon-Kardon system, or, you can do as I do and just use the headphone jack on your phone to connect to the Aux port on the Harmon-Kardon system and play your tunes that way.
I found the Zumo very difficult to upload music to.

Scoop.
it's extremely simple to load music on the sd card. when you plug your zumo in to your usb port, the sd card is recognized as a 'drive'. just drag and drop your mp3 files onto the drive and your done. it isn't even very picky about directories. I have a directory named 'music', then the artist name, then the name of the album. the zumo recognizes them all.

never tried running my iPhone into the aux input on the zumo and streaming Pandora that way.....

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I decided to install the Road Tech Zumo 660. My friend is an installer and he will be able to make it work the way I want . It just would of been better with the 590lm. I will start a new post once instillation is complete listing what products I used and how we got them to work together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.