Road Glide banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using my Zumo 665 for Navigation and XM radio without issue for a couple of years. I recently paired to my iPhone with the bluetooth and I should able to make and receive calls, but it doesn't seem to work. I can place the call and receive the call, but no one can hear or understand me talking. I'm using my Harley headset which works fine for everything else (Music, Navigation Audio, CB, Intercom). Anybody have this working properly?

Reason I want to do this is because some guys don't have CB's, but they have Blue Tooth on their helmets. So, if it's necessary to communicate, I can use the CB with those who have it and mobile phone with those who only have Bluetooth.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
You have to buy an interface (I have the one from J&M). It is a $500 accessory but you will have full phone functionality. Your headset/mike is not Bluetooth when plugged into the Harley harness which is why no one can hear you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.