Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm working on getting my build list together & I'm hoping someone can help me find a part I'm having trouble locating. A few months back I found a ZX14 front fairing for the RGC on ebay. I haven't seen it since for sale however i have seen some bike pics with it. If anyone knows where i can find this I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hello. I'm working on getting my build list together & I'm hoping someone can help me find a part I'm having trouble locating. A few months back I found a ZX14 front fairing for the RGC on ebay. I haven't seen it since for sale however i have seen some bike pics with it. If anyone knows where i can find this I'd appreciate it.

Isn't that a Ballistic Cycles fairing? Ok maybe not after checking there site, but it's close. You might give them a call for a custom job if their ZX-6R fairing isn't to your liking.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Check out ITOLDU ' S bike. He's got a Camtech front with a single gsxr, I believe.
Jimmy Holstein did an amazing job on one also. I'll try and find a pic. His bike is called Brown Sugar

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Isn't that a Ballistic Cycles fairing? Ok maybe not after checking there site, but it's close. You might give them a call for a custom job if their ZX-6R fairing isn't to your liking.
Yeh, that's what I thought it was. I contacted them through eBay & the guy acted like he had never seen it before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh brown sugar is real nice!
I hate that I can't find this part. Haven't been able to find it since I bought the bike. If all else fails I guess I'll go with the zx6 front.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well, after doing more searching, on the Web & my deleted ebay emails, looks like the name of the shop WAS Cartel/Miami Baggers. So I found them on FB & on a post on this site...well looks like I won't be getting that fairing seeing how they are now closed.

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
Well, after doing more searching, on the Web & my deleted ebay emails, looks like the name of the shop WAS Cartel/Miami Baggers. So I found them on FB & on a post on this site...well looks like I won't be getting that fairing seeing how they are now closed.
You're probably better off, nobody I know who has dealt with Cartel has been too happy, I never dealt with them personally because I was scared due to all of the rumors, and a couple of riding buddies who had problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts