Road Glide banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm curious if anyone knows more about this color; when I was entertaining the idea of a NEW bike, the salesman pretty much told me that I won't be getting orange (which is my favorite color). He said something along the lines of, "they only made so many in this color and we've found them nearly impossible to get." I don't know how much of that is the truth and how much of it was just trying to steer me toward the colors that they had readily available.

Either way, great looking bike!

-WRM

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm curious if anyone knows more about this color; when I was entertaining the idea of a NEW bike, the salesman pretty much told me that I won't be getting orange (which is my favorite color). He said something along the lines of, "they only made so many in this color and we've found them nearly impossible to get." I don't know how much of that is the truth and how much of it was just trying to steer me toward the colors that they had readily available.

Either way, great looking bike!

-WRM
There was an issue at one point early in the production run, but I'm pretty sure it's been resolved. I see them all the time now sitting in the showroom, and not just the touring bikes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They had a problem with the paint/paint supplier, as they did with my Kryptonite Green CVO Street glide. As far as I know, the dealers were told not to order any more BUT, i do know that for 2020, there will be a Scorched Orange/Fusion Grey Gloss/gloss bike. The problem may be the scorched orange being gloss and the black being denim. But, only Harley really knows. If you want a scorched orange, plenty of dealers have them. Tell your dealer to trade for one or go to another dealer.

·
Registered
756 Posts
My dealer told me they stopped inventory production in october but color is still available for pre sold orders only.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts